I have no idea why, but I was awarded this by 2 of my favorite ladies in the blogosphere! Both http://soonafamily.wordpress.com and /http://theinfertilehousewife.com/ gave this to me, so I am super flattered and happy to have been thought of, and its my first award!
I love Daryl’s blog because she’s poised, has tremendous grace in the face of difficult situations, shes articulate, intelligent, tenacious and kind.
I love Mrs. Truckdriver Burts blog because she is opinionated, funny, hates Snooki with the same passion I do, and loves RHWNJ. I’ve never seen an episode of Jersey Shore but Snooki breeding is a sure sign that the end of days is upon us.
Here’s the five-step process to follow after being given this award:
- Share who gave it to you with a link back to their blog.
- Write down seven random facts about yourself.
- Give this award to fifteen other bloggers.
- Let them know they’ve won.
- Pop the award on your blog.
Seven random facts about me:
2. When I was in the 3rd grade I got in trouble for correcting my teachers grammar so often she called my parents in for a conference.
3. As a child, I was extremely serious, shy and never smiled in photographs.
4. I have driven across country by myself, 5 times.
5. My husband I were married at this 125 year old chapel in Yosemite. It was the middle of winter, there were 10 people present, it was evening, in a snowstorm, and because no one shovels the snow during the off season, I wore hiking boots under my wedding gown.
7. I think gold is bad luck (for me). I wear silver, platinum or white gold only. Even the hardware on my handbag cannot be gold.
I dont know 15 other bloggers so I’m going to give it to a few who I think deserve to be recognized.
More than waiting… shes thoughtful, faces the same crisis of faith I think we all struggle with, and is extremely easy to relate to.
Bitter en Zoet, Again incredibly intelligent, well spoken, articulate, wise, emanates peace and serenity to me and takes lovely lovely pictures.
acoursetothefinishline. Strong, tenacious, determined, and what can I say, she encouraged me with a very strong statement at a time when I really needed it.